18 August – 25 August
Yoga, Sunshine, Mountains & Lakes
Mission is the only movement centre in London with its own dedicated retreat space, nestled in a majestic mountain overlooking the stunning Lake Lugano on the Italian and Swiss border. The secluded and striking property sits on five woodland acres and boasts dramatic views over Lake Lugano, a swimming pool, sauna, lush gardens, and scads of space to relax and soak in the sun, or nap in shady patios. The 10-bedroom main villa and 2-bedroom second house are all double occupancy (with one triple,) decorated in classic Italian style with marbled walls, long communal tables, and quiet balconies.
Come spend a lazy week in the sunshine, practising yoga on purpose built platforms overlooking the lake. Explore the mountains and waterfalls on energetic hikes, swim in the clear, cool waters, and nosh on authentic Italian food with friends both old and new. Sunbathe with the group, or find a secluded balcony to read a book by yourself. More info here.
Embark on a transformative journey with Zephyr Wildman, a seasoned Yoga teacher renowned for her profound expertise in anatomy and physiology. Rooted in the fusion of Yoga philosophy, psychology and creative sequencing, Zephyr’s holistic approach integrates Asana, Pranayama, Mudras, Kriyas, Mantras, and more. Guiding students inward, she cultivates a contemplative path, fostering a deep connection to the essence of Yoga. Immerse yourself in daily morning and evening practices enriched with inspiring Yoga philosophy—an opportunity to delve into self-discovery and elevate your practice. Experience the art of Yoga with Zephyr, where wisdom meets embodiment. To book, click here.
- 7 days, 6 nights in a stunning period property with unparalleled views
- 3 meals a day, cooked by an Italian Nonna (vegetarian for the yoga retreats)
- Practise in the mornings, practise in the afternoons
- Twin room with an ensuite = £1,950 per person
- Twin room with a shared bathroom = £1,750 per person
- Triple room with a shared bathroom = £1,400 per person
- Excursion to Lido di Lugano (sandy beach, Olympic size swimming pool, trampoline, beach volleyball)
- Hike into the mountains where you can swim in invigorating mountain streams beneath waterfalls
- Friday night dinner and drink at an authentic, bustling local pizzeria
What You Need to Know
- Isola Verde is a scenic 75 minute drive from Milan Malpensa Airport.
- Flights and transfers are not included, but we will refer you to airport transfer companies.
- Massages available upon request and at an additional price.
- Meals are vegetarian.
- Travel insurance is not included.
- Please register your interest in one of the retreats and we will send you further details.